We offer a full comprehensive exam and always inform you of the cost prior to beginning a treatment. It is our goal to provide you with the care you need and desire, without letting the expense prevent it.
- Full payment is required at the end of each visit.
- We accept cash
- We accept most dental private health insurance
- We accept Eftpos, Visa, MasterCard and American Express
- We offer financing through GEM Visa and Care credit (read more), Denticare (read more),
- We accept Dentacare membership
- We are preferred providers of HCF and CBHS
- We accept Child Dental Benefit Schedule (http://www.humanservices.gov.au/customer/services/medicare/child-dental-benefits-schedule)
At Balaclava Dental Care, we feel that limiting the options available to you to restore your health (dental and otherwise) based on dental or Health insurance coverage is the wrong thing to do. We value the Doctor-Patient relationship in the old-fashion sense: We are committed to providing you with all of the information, options, and guidance you need to make the best decision for you and your health.
We feel our relationship is with you and you alone. You, your health, and your satisfaction with the services we provide are all that matter. At Balaclava Dental Care we can help you with payment plans that allow you to afford truly excellent dentistry. Our financing arrangements can allow you to pay off the cost of procedures anywhere from 3 months to 24 months — with convenient, low monthly payments!
- No interest charges!
- No credit contracts / no credit check
- Weekly, Fortnightly or Monthly payments
- Can make Extra Payment anytime / Payout anytime
- Choice of interest free or extended period payment plans
- Patient gets 6 months interest free
- No monthly account keeping fee – just annual fee of $99
- Patient can use GEM Visa card elsewhere – it is a Visa Card
- Patient can continue having additional treatments – providing they have the credit available on card.
WE ARE PREFERRED PROVIDERS FOR:
HCF AND CBHS
HCF’s “More for Teeth” program is here to help you maintain great oral health. Available to all HCF members with Extras cover, it includes two fully covered check-ups and cleans each year when you visit us at BALACLAVA DENTAL CARE, More for Teeth also covers you for x-rays and mouthguards.
If you have CBHS dental insurance, you will get the maximum rebate on your preventative dental treatments including routine dental check-up, dental X-rays, scale and clean, and mouthguards, twice a year. We are part of the CBHS Dental Choice Network, which means that provided you have CBHS dental cover, there is minimal or no gap charge for your preventative treatment.
We welcome all Australian health fund providers. For your convenience, we have a Hicaps facility which minimises the out of pocket expenses on the spot for you.
All it takes is a swipe of your health insurance membership card on our HICAPS terminal in the end of your dental appointment. This will automatically calculate and pay the maximum rebate from your private health fund and then you simply pay the difference
CHILD DENTAL BENEFITS SCHEDULE
The CDBS provides eligible children with benefits for basic dental services, capped at $1,000 over two consecutive calendar years. A child is eligible for the CDBS if he or she is aged between 2–17 years for at least one day of the calendar year
Services that receive a benefit under the CDBS include examinations, x-rays, cleaning, fissure sealing, fillings, root canals, extractions, and partial dentures.